Honed and Un-Honed Hydraulic Cylinder Tube
Hydraulic Steels Australia is Australia’s leading supplier of Cylinder Tube for the extensive hydraulic cylinder repair market. Through combined 75 Years’ experience in Hydraulic Steel Supply and Engineering Steel Supplies Hydraulic Steels backs up is comprehensive stock range with industry knowledge which cannot be surpassed.
Our honed tubing is produced using ST52 Drawn over mandrel (DOM) and Cold Drawn Seamless Honed Cylinder Tube. This tubing is ready to use for hydraulic cylinder applications without further ID processing. The honing process involves using abrasive polishing stones and abrasive paper to remove small amounts of material, this produces extremely precise ID dimensions with an H8 diameter tolerance and improved finishes.
We procure 80% of our Cylinder Tube from European companies that have been in the business of producing quality cylinder tubes for many years.
We offer a limited range of ST52 Cold Drawn Seamless and Hot Finished Un-Honed Cylinder Tubes suitable for honing. Sizes offered are more machine specific.
Hydraulic Steels can supply the complete dimensional range of both welded and seamless tubes in metric and imperial sizes.
- Made from ST52 & E355 Cold drawn seamless & hot finished tube
- Honed Tubes – SRB
- Un-Honed Tubes
- Made from ST52 Drawn over mandrel (DOM) & Cold Drawn Seamless Honed Cylinder Tube
- Metric (25mm ID – 420mm ID) and Imperial (1 3/8” ID – 12” ID) sizes available
- Stocked in 6000mm lengths
- Cut to length sizes available
- Internal Roughness of Ra 0.2 – 0.4
- Straightness Tolerance of 1mm/1000mm
- Secure packaging in bundles or fumigated wooden boxes.
With over 25 years of industry experience we understand the certain criteria required for quality.
Call us today to discuss your requirements or place an order online!